ABC Hosting Ltd. is one of the leading web hosting providers in Poland (cba.pl) and we’re currently expanding our services to other countries around the world. Recently, we decided to introduce a new cryptocurrency project creating a new way to gain profit from websites traffic.
This is a full-time remote job with flexible schedule.
What will be your main functions?
- Expand our infrastructure.
- Configure and install Linux servers.
- Setup different services like postfix, nginx, apache, mysql, dovecot, phpfpm, spamassassin, pureftp, fail2ban.
We also expect you to have knowledge about virtualization, because we use Linux Containers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- 5+ years experience (Mid-to-Senior level).
- Broad Linux knowledge.
- Intermediate-to-advance English proficiency (B1-B2).
- Sufficient bash knowledge.
- PHP or Python programming skills (A considerable plus).
- Sufficient Containerization knowledge (Docker).
What do we offer?
- The chance to be part of an international team.
- A cozy and friendly environment (we have a good sense of humor and good attitude to do our work).
- Salary according to your experience and performance during the interview.
- Salary increases and bonuses depending on your performance and skills.
Our Servers are supported on Debian and Ubuntu. We use Redmine for project management and Rocket.Chat+ for everyday communication.
If you are interested, please send your CV to us and add your salary expectations for this position and your Skype username. We will directly contact you for a text-based interview.