- How to register a domain?
- How to transfer a domain to ZZ.com.ve?
- How to configure the domain’s DNS settings?
- How to add or renew an SSL certificate?
- How to force using an SSL connection on a website?
- Free SSL certificates for hosting plan VIP
- Where can I find the current prices of services?
- How to check payment history?
- How to generate invoices for paid services?
- Basic parameters for email configuration
- How to manage an email account?
- How to increase mailbox space?
- Basic parameters for FTP configuration
- How to manage an FTP account?
- How to log in to the online FTP client on ZZ.com.ve?
- Basic parameters for database configuration
- How to add a database and a database user?
- How to access PhpMyAdmin?
- How to create a backup?
- How to move your website from computer to hosting?
- How to restore a website from your own backup?
- How to move your website from another hosting?
- How to configure your .htaccess
- How to get Google to index my website?
How to Change the Password of your FTP Account
You can easily change the password of any of your FTP accounts from the hosting control panel.
Go to the FTP Accounts section in the control panel.
In the dropdown list "All accounts" will be choosen by default, you can leave it as it is. Click on "Edit" next to the account you want to reset a password for.
Enter a new password in the popup window. Make sure it is secure enough.
That is all, now you can use your new password. To log in to FTP, click on FTP icon on the top right corner of our webpage or use any external client for that (e.g. FileZilla).